School Uniform How to Order, Pay & other information
Cornerstone Uniform can be purchased via ParentPay, and once payment has been made we will confirm when the items are available for collection. If you have any issues using ParentPay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at reception. Most sizes are held at school, however on occasions they may need to be ordered in. If you are not sure on which size you require, please click below for a size guide, or arrange to attend school reception for where items can be tried on.
Collections are restricted during school holidays and you should call the school to check before you come. Contact reception for further information.
Summary of Cornerstone uniform:
- Cornerstone Sweatshirt or Cardigan
- Cornerstone Polo Shirt
- Black bottoms (trousers, skirt, tracksuit bottoms). No leggings
- Plain white or black socks/Plain neutral or black tights
- Dark footwear
- Outside coat (with or without hood).
Hair and Make-up
- Make-up must not be worn, this includes nail varnish and nail extensions. Hair must be of an appropriate length and natural colour. Extreme haircuts are unacceptable including patterns or stripes.
- Head coverings are not permitted, other than for religious purposes.
- A wrist watch is permitted, and one single stud may be worn in each ear.
- Facial/nose piercings are not permitted.
If any parent/carer/pupil has difficulty sourcing school uniform, please contact the school as soon as possible and we will aim to support.
Click below to see items and sizes available, costs and a size guide.